Pintor Ramón Robledo

Ramón Robledo

NOTA IMPORTANTE: Continuamente estaremos recopilando y actualizando los datos biográficos de los artistas plásticos registrados y sus obras a medida que la recibamos. Pueden enviar la información a: casasilvanapr@gmail.com

DATOS

Born in Humacao, Puerto Rico and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I began drawing at an early age. I was impressed by the use of color and the feelings they evoked. I developed my art from crayons, pencil and pen and ink into using oils. I was fascinated by the fluidity and vibrancy of oil paints.

I am self-taught. I attended Fashion Institute of Technology, New York for one year. Fashion illustration was not fulfilling. However, I took with me the discipline of Life Drawing and how to capture a mood in minute poses. I took a course in photography at School for Visual Arts, New York, where I learned how to control contrasts and shadows.

I am inspired and motivated by how I feel and what I see in daily occurrences, conversations and music I hear. I use color to arouse an emotion and stir a memory. I employ different methods, working with broad brush strokes, merging rich impasto vibrant colors and lines, sparing detail and perspective. With palette knives, I sketch figures, capturing a fleeting moment. I do not conform to one style or subject matter. They are forever changing, challenging myself to be daring and different.

My intention is for you to experience an intimate connection; to question what you are looking at and to visualize personal images within your mind.

I currently live in Lambertville, New Jersey with my spouse, Peter Prorok, whose invaluable encouragement and belief in my art inspires me on a daily basis.

​Exhibits:

Robert Wood Johnson- We Vs C- Benefit Gala, Princeton, NJ 20018

​New Hope Sidetracks Art Gallery, New Hope, Group showing PA 2006-2018

A Stage In Time, Lambertville, NJ "EV-O-LU-TION" Solo exhibition 2017

A Stage In Time, Lambertville, NJ "Fevered Dreams" Solo Exhibition 2016

Q-Spot, LGBT Center, Ocean Grove, NJ Art & Benefit Show Solo Exhibition 2015

J.B. Kline, Lambertville, NJ Group Showing 2015

Elfreth's Alley, Philadelphia, PA First Fridays, Home Tours 2014

A Stage In Time, "The Music Series - Forget Your Troubles" Solo Exhibition 2014

Lambertville Hall, Lambertville, NJ 2014

Byers Annual Juried Show, New Hope, PA 2013

Nagy Gallery, New Hope, PA 2012

Kathy Begg Gallery, New Hope, PA 2012


Web Page: http://www.ramonrobledoart.com

OBRAS








Comentarios